After a fresh installation of Picturepark, the error below will be shown when you start Picturepark for the firs time:
Error message in text form: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation
On the server where you try to install the Picturepark components have a special Seurity Policy (Name: System cryptography: Use FIPS compliant algorithms for encryption, hashing, and signing) enabled which is not compliant with Picturepark.
Please disable the policy for FIPS compliant algorithms:
- Press Windows Key+R to open the Run dialog.
- Type “gpedit.msc” into the Run dialog box (without the quotes) and press Enter.
- Navigate to “Computer Configuration\Windows Settings\Security Settings\Local Policies\Security Options” in the Group Policy Editor.
- Locate the “System cryptography: Use FIPS compliant algorithms for encryption, hashing, and signing” setting in the right pane and double-click it.
- Set the setting to “Disabled” and click “OK.”
- Restart the computer.
- Please reinstall Picturepark